Be Part of the Solution
The NarcX® On-Site Collection Receptacle is the perfect easy, and affordable on-site center for disposal of unwanted and unused medication for Authorized Collectors, e.g., Law Enforcement Locations, Retail Pharmacies and Clinics/Hospitals with on-site pharmacies!
This gives direct access to general consumer bases across many different industries to provide a safe and easy outlet for on-site medication destruction.
Pallet: 60 x 48 x 15”
Pallet Weight: 145 lbs
Benefits of NarcX® vs. traditional collection receptacles
• NarcX® products do not require incineration or pickup by a Contract Carrier or DEA reverse Distributor and follows 21 CFR Part 1317 requirements. Eliminates any diversion potential with reduction of steps!
• No opening of the locked door to check fill level as the viewing window allows staff to see when the container is full.
• Authorized collector location will only pay for actual drug destruction vs. packaging!
• No longer have to wait for Certificates of Destruction from DEA reverse distributor as this takes place on-site.
• Cheaper to run program vs. traditional collection receptacles!
Controlled and non-controlled substances are rendered “non- retrievable” on-site, eliminating the need for incineration.*
Pills, tablets, capsules, and liquids begin to dissolve immediately and are rendered non-retrievable in under two hours.
NarcX® is the most cost-efficient way to discard of unused, unwanted or expired medications.
The NarcX® collection receptacle has a locking door and lid and is able to be secured to a permanent structure allowing it to meet CFR requirements.
NarcX® is the only on-site method of destruction that is in accordance with DEA, CFR, and EPA policy.
• Secure & Durable Structure
• Simple to Use
• On-Site Destruction
• High Capacity
• Compact Size
This unit can be easily secured and bolted to most surfaces, allowing a sturdy foundation.
Pills, tablets, capsules and liquids begin to dissolve immediately and are rendered non-retrievable in under two hours.
Medications are indiscernible and indigestible in the solution to discourage tampering.
The unit is made from durable steel material which will prevent majority of any type of tampering attempts.
Simple On-Site Destruction
• Direct Delivery
• Simple Maintenance
• Simple Disposal
Partner with NarcX®
Becoming an NarcX® partner is easy and convenient. Your initial order will drop-ship within 15-30 days. For recurring orders, we encourage participation in our auto-ship program to ensure you have product on hand to replenish a depleted container. Auto-ship is also a cost-effective way to order our products since you’ll automatically benefit from our volume discounts.